Тема: I do not spend less on Maplestory 2 Mesos

I do not spend less on  Maplestory 2 Mesos and am considered underfunded, but get around it. I've got friends that give me their"bad scrolled" items that are better than mine, even when they screwed their scrolling up it. There are a number of really nice MS players out there which will help you also. In terms of getting mesos, you can sell boss drops and such. I tend to NPC most stuff due to hating the free market. Just look for a few people around and talk to them.

You would be suprised that they might help you..or even encourage you for their guild. I had same problem as you. Then someone from Buy Maplestory M Mesos my guild basically gave me bad"CRA" equips.

We all I want are the pants and I got the whole set. Meanwhile, I hope fighting GOLLUX also for his rings and such. I am also doing Commerci ship quests to the sweetwater items. You may think trying for these also.

There was also a poster which made a record awhile back about how to find some good equips. I printed it out and ill try to summerize on here what he submitted:Fight Easy manner magus. They both give great equips.fight normal mode zakum. He drops adequate confront accessory/eye accessory.